THE TOOLS GAME DEVELOPERS NEED, WITH A FEW LINES OF CODE
Finally be able to monetize Tier 3 markets, scale the player base without emptying their funds on ever-increasing user acquisition costs and monetize any attention inside the game.
- 1.MONETIZE ANY GAME ANY ATTENTION
- 1.Every player monetizableTokenized game modes drastically increase player retention & being able to truly own their in-game assets allows them to monetize every player — from 3% to 90%.
- 2.Skill-based games are now monetizableTill now skill-based games were extremely hard to monetize. With the Play-To-Earn economy developers can finally earn significant revenue from such games.
- 3.Sell AD spaceThe Colizeum attention marketplace offers direct banner placements for advertisers — be it Game Devs or other parties, thus generating extra revenue.
- 4.Earn from players predicting outcomesAnyone can bid on a tournament outcome (e.g. winning parties or ingame occurrences). Once concluded, developers receive their share.
- 5.Additional Revenue LayerThe tournament module allows any third party to host tournaments without developer involvement while generating revenue for developers.
- 6.Every player monetizableTokenized game modes drastically increase player retention & being able to truly own their in-game assets allows to monetize every player — from 3% to 90%
- 2.SCALE AND PROFIT
- 1.User Acquisition as it should beDrive traffic from other Colizeum cross-app ad networks without the accustomed ad network markup.
- 2.Play-To-Earn as an additional monetization layerDevelopers can convert conventional players to blockchain gaming by adding tokenized game modes on top of existing traditional monetization models.
- 3.Imposed drastic fees are goneTransparent & Dynamic fee structure allows developers to determine fee size that benefits both — developers & players.
- 4.Tier 3 Markets are finally openPlay-To-Earn brings the opportunity to finally monetize Tier 3 markets — 3x larger than Tier 1 & Tier 2 combined.
- 5.Revenue from secondary marketsDevelopers earn a percentage from players selling their in-game assets on the secondary market.
- 6.Integrated Referral systemWith an already integrated referral system, game developers have the freedom to incentivize players to refer new players — autonomously.